Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Open Post for Peer Reviewers

The Rough Cut of my final project can be found here

1. Information about your project that you would like people to know?

This is just a  lose script of my project I will most likely not stick to it exactly and just let it flow when I am recording. I will most likely be uploading a video later on tonight or tomorrow morning. I also am figuring out what you say for the parts in parenthesis but figured it would be easier to wait until I actually can talk about what I am doing.

Major Weaknesses?

I do not know how I am going edit this all together so if anyone has any suggestions on tools to help with iMovie that would be great. I am particularly wondering if there is a way to record my screen without having a camera pointing at it.


Major Strengths?

I am trying my best to not make this project a video of me just talking to a camera. A lot of the time I will be recording what I am doing on my screen (still have to figure out how to do that) and just speaking over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment