Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

This post will be about the Production of one part of my outline. I will be making a video so this post will just have the script of what is being said.

Audience Questions

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

Since this is just the script I will not be showing any of the genre conventions in this post. I hope to add some music into my introduction to follow the conventions of a video.


How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

The production of my outline went very smoothly. The introduction is not something I am extremely worried about. The only struggle I had is find music to put into my intro.

Outline Item

(1) Introduction

"Hello, I am Nicolas Herard and I am currently finishing up my second semester at the University of Arizona. As I reflect on my time spent during my first year here I can see how some classes have had an emense impact on me. Going to college, you are supposed to not only learn new things but build and refine the things you already know. Taking English 109H has done both of these. "

No comments:

Post a Comment