Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14b

This post will be a continuation of my "Production Report 14a" post except I will break down a different part of my content outline.

Audience Questions:

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

Like I said in the previous post, I will be just showing the script of the video so I will not have any of the genre conventions of a video essay.


How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

The production of this script was pretty easy. Since I am just reflecting, a lot of the ideas flow much smoother than with the other projects.

Outline Item

(3) Peer Editing

One of the things that we did a lot of in English 109H is peer review. Now I have mixed opinions on this because sometimes it was extremely helpful and other times it was not. One of the main problems with peer editing is terrible peers. You can tell when people do not care about what they are reviewing because it actually shows in their reviews. The comments sometimes are not helpful because they either do not make sense or are to vague to actually help. (Expand more on later as it comes naturally)

The thing I liked about peer editing was actually looking at other people works especially those in  the same genre conventions. It helps to see how other people are doing it so you can see the strength of other people but also see what you may want to avoid that they did. It is also helpful seeing the comments left by other reviewers because they can also help your own project. (Expand more)

No comments:

Post a Comment