Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review for Nick Hernandez

This post will be about me peer reviewing Nick Hernandez's standard college essay.
  • His essay titled "Genres of Finance" was about research papers in the finance field. Here is the link to my comment.
  • I chose the content/form suggestion activity because I saw that Nick's rough draft was missing a lot of the content associated with this assignment. He also was missing some of the genre conventions of a Standard College Essay.
  • I think I helped Nick out a lot. His paper was extremely rough and was missing a lot of information. It also was not displaying information in the correct way according to the genre convention. I could tell his paper was not complete and I gave him some suggestions on how he can follow the conventions and not have to scrap his entire paper.  I also recommended he used shorter paragraphs 
  • I drew most of my comments from the rubric and also from our class discussion on standard college essays. A lot of the information he was missing can be found in the rubric so I felt that was the best place he should refer to. 
  • I thought he did a good job on using his interview to add information to the paper. This is something I need to work on for my paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment