Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Production

This post will be about the production phase of my rough draft.

Audience Questions:

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The most important thing that went right this week was that I did not procrastinate my paper. I did a lot of work during Spring Break so I was not stressed out and cramming at the last minute. I also liked my introduction and feel like it helps connect the audience to the paper they are about to read.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I utterly despise my conclusion. I do not know how to properly end this paper without it sounding awful. I am hoping to steal some ideas from my peers because I am completely lost on what to do. I also feel like my paper is boring so I am still looking for a way to spice it up and not make it sound so boring.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week

If I continue to not procrastinate I think this week will go great. If I have plenty of time to play with my paper and look at different ideas I think I can make my final draft much stronger than my rough. 

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am feeling much better about this project than the last one. I am familiar with the genre and also have managed my time much better than the first project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment