Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This post will reflect on my pre-production phase of Project 2.

Ukleja, Mick. "Reflection is a two way street" 2/14/2015 via leadershiptraq. Public Domain Dedication License

The successes of this week was creating my outline and finally conducting my interviews. The interviews went smoothly and I learned a lot about my field. I was able to find three primary genres in my field and given information on their conventions by the people I interviewed.

The challenges of this phase was actually conducting the interviews. I had a lot of scheduling issues and had to shift my schedule around a lot but I was finally able to meet and interview the professors.

I believe the next phase should go smoothly as long as I stick to the schedule I planned out.


Overall, I am liking the way this project is going. I learned a lot about time management from the last project and I am glad I am not making the same mistakes I did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment