Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Project 2 Schedule

This post will be about my production schedule for Project 2.
Peterson, James." Schedule" 04/15/2015 via foxvalley. Public Domain Dedication License

 Phase
 Start
End 
 Location
 Interviews
 2/22
 2/26
Predetermined Area
Collection of Genres
 3/6
 3/13
Study Room
 Introduction
 3/13
3/20 
Study Room
 Analysis/Conclusion
 3/13
 3/20
Study Room
 Rough Draft
 3/20
 3/27
Study Room
 Revision
 3/20
 3/27
Study Room
 Final Draft
 3/25
 3/27
Study Room


Location: Most of my project will be done in the study rooms of Arbol. This is somewhere that is quiet where i can focus and get my work done. 

Planning: I will start my rough draft after spring break seeing as how I have done most of the stuff already and just need to put it all together. 

Resources: Previous blogs as well as genres given by my interviewees. 

Date Completed: I will finish the project by March 27 which is the due date. 

Changes after completion: I will look at my peer reviews and look at their suggestions on what to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment