Thursday, April 28, 2016

Content Outline

This outline will break down my Project 4 assignment. This outline will be in the form of how my video will look/sound. I have no clue how I should incorporate evidence.

Opening Section:

*Intro Music* to grab attention
Introduce Myself* grab attention of viewer by making it more personal
"Over this semester taking English 109H has improved my writing skills, time management/ writing process, and peer editing skills"


Body Sections:

(1) Writing Skills 
Talks about how writing in different genre changed and improved my writing. Talk about how writing in high school and how your writing has advanced since.

Evidence: How I thought there was only one way to write and how I used to not use my voice.
Proves: That English 109H has expanded my writing and helped me incorporate my own voice into my work.

(2) Writing Process / Time Management

Talk about how I used to never analyze audience or genre convention. Talk about how all the blogs made sure I got my work done in a timely matter. (Maybe talk about problems with my writing before and problems I still have)

Evidence: My old writing used to follow the same form and never really followed the conventions of the genre I was in. I used to also always procrastinate but now I am able to get my projects done with relatively little stress.
Proves: English 109H has made my writing process more in depth and has bettered my time management.

(3) Peer editing

Talk about how not only getting reviewed by other but looking at other work helped expand my writing process. Also talk about the struggle and problems I faced during this problem.

Evidence: People leaving good/bad feedback. Talk about how I copied some of the formats of other people posts (QRG's)  and used them for my own.
Proves: Using peer editing in English 109H has helped my writing process a lot.


Conclusion 

How English 109H has helped. Final thoughts talking about how more people should take english and also how people should look at writing differently???? idk

No comments:

Post a Comment