Sunday, April 17, 2016

Production Report 11b

This is my second production report. As if I did not have enough, I am still finding sources to include in my paper.

Audience Questions:

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you've shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

Like in my other production report, I am just typing the text for my QRG and then denoting certain parts with (quote on the side here) or (hyperlink) to remind me to add the rest of the information that is a convention of QRGs.  I will specifically be talking about my first main point in this production report.

How did the production of this raw material go?

This is probably the most important and lengthy part of my QRG.  I will be presenting a majority of the reasons I support outsourcing and I believe this is were most of my audience will either be convinced or not.  During this part I did have some trouble deciding were to put my statistics so that it flowed smoothly but I think I did the best for now. 

Outline Item: 

Main Idea (1): "Why Outsource?"  Explain the benefits of outsourcing a company receives
Evidence: Statistics and Charts
Proves: Companies stand to gain a lot by outsourcing by saving them a lot of money.
Evidence: Quotes and References (Hyperlinks to other articles?)

Proves: Outsourcing opens up a lot of opportunities

Adaptation of Outline:

Why Outsource?

The primary goal of almost every business is to maximize its profits; and reducing the amount of money it spends is arguably the best way a business can maximize profit. This is one of the primary reason why businesses are now outsourcing some of their jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment