Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review of Jason Boley

I reviewed Jason Boley standard college essay. You can find my comment here as well as a link to his paper.

I decided to make a form suggestion. I suggested he proof-read his paper as well as stick to the conventions of the style his paper is in. This will make him look more credible if his paper follows the rules of a standard college essay.

I used previous suggestions from my own standard college essay. I saw a lot of the mistakes I made being made by him so it felt good trying to guide someone who is in the same position I was.

The best thing about his paper is how knowledgeable he is on the topic. The paper did a great job of informing me and he did an excellent job at using sources to add to what he was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment