Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This week was extremely stressful and really tested my time management skills or lack there-of.

What are some of the successes during this weeks process work?

The biggest success of the weak was finding great sources. I have almost to much information which is going to help me a lot when I try to make a strong argument. I also have sources that provide great counterpoints to what critics say.

What were some of the challenges?

Time-management. I had almost zero free time for school work this week so finding time to work on project 3 was extremely difficult.  This also meant that I did not have time to finish the assigned blog posts.

How do you think next week will go? 

If I can find some free time, it should go smoothly. My sources have given me a lot to work with during production so I am only worried about the formatting of the QRG seeing as I have never done one before.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am confident that I have enough information, I am just worried that it wont look the way I want it to.  I will be looking at a lot of examples of QRG's next week and most likely copying the style I like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment